Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorry for the long wait in updating our blog.
July has been crazy. So here are the updates
of how it is going...
July 24 - Our building is now enclosed...whoopie!

August 1 - Delivering the shingles...so exciting...

Teron, Jonah and Jarom watching the guys deliver the shingles...

August 7 - Beginning to put up the siding and the roof is done!

Putting up the last of the siding...

August 11 - Putting in the insulation...

August 12 - Delivering the dry wall...

So as if we weren't doing enough construction, we are replacing the railing in our kitchen hallway with a half wall to have more privacy in the kitchen area.

The framing for the new half wall.
August 13 - Putting up the dry wall!!

9 comments:

Lia said...

It's looking great!! Party at your house when it's done?!!

Jill said...

It's really coming along. Now is when you start getting the feeling of relief because you can see the end. :)

Doney Days said...

I looks awesome! Ok, I suck and I really need to come to your house so I can see it in person. Maybe I'll wait for the finish product!

Erin said...

Wow~ it is going to be fantastic!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog, too!!!!
Add Merritt and I-
iluverin.blogspot.com
saucyfrocks.blogspot.com

The Skousens said...

Wow, it's really coming along...that's exciting! I love the picture of the boys looking out from the balcony to the construction (Teron is such a little munchkin)!!!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

It's looking so good!!

Piano Mom said...

It looks like you are making lots of progress on your project! I'll bet you can't wait to have the construction over!

Kim said...

Wow! It's looking so good! I'm sure you'll be so glad when it's done.

Jen Hunter said...

That is crazy. I can't wait to see it in person. So are you going to put your 3 older boys in it so you won't have to hear them for most of the day? HA HA. It's looking awesome!